Tuesday 11 November 2008

Mug cut file

Ok, i've had a few requests for the cut file of my mug, so here it is. It would be really nice if you use the cut file, and you came back and linked your creation to this post, i'd love to see what you do.

There are two versions included in this cut file, one using just George, the other using George and Street Sign. Enjoy!

Here's the cut file

If you are down loading this cut file from outside the UK, you need to go to your ‘Control Panel’, then ‘Clock, Language and Region’ then ‘Regional and Language Options’, then ‘Change the date, time or number format’, change it to English (United Kingdom), apply. Download and open the cut file in CDS, then go back and change your setting to English (United States)or (your country), go back to CDS and save it. This should work, I hope you understand my instructions.

12 comments:

Nancy said...

woohoo...you posted the file here...here's the one I made using your totally awesom mug design girl...

http://anothermdcrabbie.blogspot.com/

thanks again tRacy for sharing htis file with everyone...you are the sweetest...

NurseViper said...

I would so love to cut your mug file, I can see doing it in velum lined with yellow for a beer mug LOL, but it will not download from the mediafire site. Is there a chance you could try to email it to me?

Thank you so much.

Dawn
clisinski@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, All I can say is this is beautiful and very creative. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. Rosa

Blog said...

thank you for the file tracy will let you know when l get a chance to use it hun

Regan said...

Thank you for sharing your mug cut. I love it.....

Allison and Adam said...

That is just amazing!! You are so kind to share the file, thank you.

Brandy said...

Thank you so much for sharing this file - I've just downloaded it and hope to get some play time in this weekend. Your work is absolutely amazing and Im so happy to have found your blog - I'm so inspired!

freetimegone said...

I tried downloading the file but am getting an error. I will have to do some checking on how to fix it. Hopefully others won't have the same issue.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).

Kathy Maynard said...

Love your mug - am anxious to try one but the link will not work - I get a page load error. Will keep trying and let you know what I make with it
Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, it's awesome!

Sherri U said...

Great work. Thank you for offering your files. Love the mug!