Tuesday 25 November 2008

I'm still here

No i haven't fell off the face of the earth, or been buried alive in a stash mountain, but i have been busy.

I've been making an 8x8 baby boy album to give to our fostering support worker, who is expecting her first baby in February. The pages are very simple, they just need her to add her favorite photographs of baby, but it has still taken me four days to do 20 pages. It was a bit of a rush job, so i'm not 100% happy with it, but she's not a crafter, so i'm sure she'll like it.


9 comments:

Sam said...

That is so gorgeous! I bet you make her cry. :)
xx

DeeDee said...

Oh Tracy, she's gonna love this little book....wow....so much work....you are AWESOME!!!! HUGS!!

Kathy said...

it's beautiful, Tracy, she's sure to love it

gwyneth said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Tracy, she'll love it.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, almost makes me want a baby, so I can have one too.
Yay, Tracy's scrapping, Tracy's scrapping.WooHoo.

Lorraine said...

Oh Tracy this is absolutely georgous, she will love it.
Lorraine

Carole Bryson said...

Wow wow wow its stunning Tracy ! She's going to be over the moon with it !!!

Cindy said...

this is wonderful!

Nancy said...

wowza girl...she's just going to love this book...I know I would if someone made it for me...all of your little touches are just soo special....