Saturday 8 November 2008

DCM & Kathy's sketch

This weeks dare over on DCM was to to create a card with some sparkle and bling, well i love a bit of bling, so it would have been rude not to play along.
Kathy,one of the Dare design team, has a fabulous sketch she's designed on her blog, which i was also was dying to use, so i combined the two and this what i came up with. The little birdie is from the Wild Card cart and cut from DCVW glitter cardstock, the off centre circle frame and tree are also from the same cart.
Kathy has just started a new blog, where she will share all her great sketches, you must check it out HERE.

8 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness! I really like this card, Tracy! I LOVE the colors!!! And that bird, and the papers, and the layering! EVERYTHING! Awesome work as always! Hugs!

Kathy said...

oh how gorgeous is this card? I love all the glittery bits, the little tree - and that birdie is almost tooooo cute!
Thankss too for using the sketch - I've just set up a new blog for sharing my sketches - must remember to put this one on!

Jozza said...

Wow this card is adorable! I love everything about it and the little bird is super cute :o)

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love the colors in this card! Well, actually, I love EVERYTHING about this card. The more I see from that Wild Card cartridge, the more I'm leaning towards buying it. GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and GREAT design!

Sam said...

Another great card TG. I love the colours/papers. x

SueH said...

What a beautiful card Tracy and great use of Kathy’s sketch.

The Blue and Green you’ve used go so well together and I love the bling on the tree.

Carole Bryson said...

Love this card !