Tuesday 9 March 2010

I scrapped!!!!


Here's the two LO's i made at the weekend, i haven't scrapped for so long i'm not sure i remembered how, think i'll stick to cards in the future.
 This one is very influenced by Rachael's work, she actually chose the papers for me, they are all from the new Prima Flights of Fancy range.  I have used one of my new MS punches on this page, which i purchased from the retreat shop. I think that this gorgeous butterfly punch is my favorite. I also bought the lace, but seem to have misplaced the rest of it. :(, think i may have left it behind.

Oh and the little baby in all these photos, that's me!

On this second LO i did a bit of gutting which our very own Lou is famous for, you'd never tell from the front, but the view from the back is a totally different story, sometimes i wonder how it's all held together. Lou is also responsible for me buying that cute MS Bird on a wire punch too.
Sorry about the poor pictures but it's raining here and i had to use my daylight lamp which caused glare in the top left of the LO.

6 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous LOs Tracy you should definitley scrap more!! I will check in my lace box to see if I have picked up your bit of lace. Have you recovered yet?!

chris said...

Hi there Tracy
wow you are a fabulous scrapper,very interesting.
hugs chris xx

Regina Easter said...

well good for you...I scrap myself to...I just don't share them...these are cute...hugs

Craftyangel said...

lovely layouts..........and i too love that butterfly punch x

SamG said...

Blimey LOs!!! LOL
They are great. xx

Nikki said...

OMGoodness, these are gorgeous!

Hugs!
-Nikki