The very sweet and extremely talented Caryn has given me this award, thanks hun.
I now have to give you 10 facts about myself, i haven't anything exciting to share with you, because i have led a fairly boring life.
1. I have been with my hubby for 15 years, and tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary.
2. I have known one of my best friends for 36 years, we played together as 5 year olds.
3. I once bounced down some metal steps on my bottom and broke my cocyx, it was very painful.
4. We have fostered 6 children in the last 7 years, now we are waiting for a new placement.
5. I have four nieces and a nephew.
6. I have lived in 9 different houses since i was born, but always in the same town.
7. I used to be a tomboy when i was younger, up to around the age of 13, then i discovered boys.
8. I once waited in line for 3 hours to get on a ride at Disney World, that was before fast passes where invented.
9. I hate tomatoes with a passion, especially tinned ones, just the smell makes me heave.
10. I can't even speak in the mornings until i've had my first cup of coffee.
Told you i was boring.
Now the tough bit, i have to pass it on, it may take me a while to find a few fellow bloggers that don't already have this award, so i'll be back later to add my list.