Tuesday 13 January 2009

My first Cutting Cafe' project and an award

Here is my first DT project for The Cutting Cafe', i used the PDF version of the Heart Bag file, it's as easy as this..... print out the template using your printer, cut out with your scissors, score, assemble and then embellish. I also used the Big Holiday Words (Valentine) and one of the Valentine Circle Words printable stamps.



I'd also like to say a huge thank you to all the other Cafe' DT members for all your lovely welcome messages.


I have received this really pretty award from a very talented online friend of mine, Michelle, thank you, you are so kind. Although i really love to get these awards, by the time they get to me, most of my favorite bloggers have already received them, i am meant to send it onto seven fellow bloggers, but i really haven't the time to do that right now, so if you haven't yet received it, please feel free to snag from here.

10 comments:

Kit said...

Great work, it looks fantastic and congratulations on your award
Hugs Kit x

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS Tracy!!! I'm so glad you are on our team...woohoo!!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL project Tracy! You're so talented and I'm really excited to finally get to work with you. Have a wonderful day!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. Love all the layering and thought you put into it.

gwyneth said...

That's gorgeous Tracy, love all the extra embelishments on it.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Nikki said...

Beautiful job! I love all the embellishments!
And I'm so happy you are on our team. I look forward to all your creations with Regina's designs!
Hugs, Nikki

DonnaMundinger said...

Tracy this is just adorable! I can see why Regina asked you to join the team. Congratulations and on your lovely blog award too. xxD

EMTsweeetie said...

Congratulations Tracy...you do amazing work and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Jen N said...

Super super cute first project!!!! Welcome to the DT!