Thursday 2 October 2008

I'm still here

I know i haven't blogged for a while, but i'm still here and still crafting, just working on projects i can't share right now.
I also had a tough week last week as we said goodbye to our dear little foster child who has now moved on to her forever family, it was a hard day for us all, but we know she'll be very happy in her new home. We are looking forward to visiting her real soon.

Here's just a few of the cards in made as a guest designer for sarahcards, using her yummy Sept cardmaking kit.



2 comments:

Nikki said...

These are just lovely Tracy!

I hope things are well with you!

I've nominated you for the Javablu Award, visit my blog to get the details...

Hugs, Nikki

Sam said...

Great cards as always Tracy! Lovely to see the bright colours now its getting darker earlier.
Sam xx