Tuesday 21 October 2008

Around the World Sketch!

I was over the moon when the oh so talented Kathy asked if i would do a little something for her DCM Midweek Little Extra challenge. Kathy sent a few cardmakers a copy of this fab sketch.


I liked the layout of the sketch so much, i more or less stuck to it exactly, i just turned it around. So here's the card i made.


You really must check out what the others Kathy invited to help her out have produced, they are all so different and all amazing! If you play along with this challenge, there is also going to be a prize draw, with a gorgeous prize up for grabs.

6 comments:

strawberry fields said...

This is gorgeous! Very vivid colours. I really like your blog. I'm new to blogging so was glad to discover yours.

Debbie said...

Wow this is fabulous - great sketch and your take on it is brilliant. :) Everything ties in so beautifully and the colours are so cheery and bright. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Godelieve said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card!! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Kathy said...

I knew I could rely on you to make something totally fab and funky with the sketch, Tracy! This is absolutely gorgeous - I never thought of this sketch as suitable for a Chrsitmas card until I saw yours - it works soooo well though. Wonderful card - than you so much for agreeing to take part

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous christmas card, I love the sketch and the papers are fab!!
Clairexx

Nikki said...

Oh so amazing! Love the colors!