Saturday 8 September 2007

Murder on the dance floor

Tonight there is going to be a murder! The weapon will be a stiletto heeled shoe.
Our friends are having a murder mystery party tonight, my character is Wilma Waltzwurk, and i'm gonna be wearing, a white ball gown, and a red feather boa. Steve is playing Marcus Hiley and he's gonna be wearing a bright pink, (we're talking BRIGHT!) and a touch of make-up. I'm really looking forward to it, and i'm sure the alcohol will be flowing freely, so i may be little delicate in the morning. Who knows i may even be the MURDERER.



Here's a card i made for my friends 40th next month, lucky girl is off to the Maldives for two weeks to celebrate! So i thought the tropical style flower was very fitting. Hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Tracy, I saw your card on UKS. I absolutely love the colour combo. A really beautiful card.

Monica Gale said...

Stuning stuning card,love nit!!