Tuesday 14 September 2010

Passion for Promarkers challenge #69

Where did the past week go?, i swear that weeks are only four days long now.
This weeks PfP challenge set by the lovely Julie, is to use this photo as inspiration for your entry.


After lots of head scratching, i finally came up with this card, using Frog Prince from Sugar Nellie.
I used AquaMarkers again this week to colour my image, i just love em.


This weeks sponsor, Sugar Nellie produces a fabulous range of rubber stamps in lots of different styles, so there is something to suit everyone, and there's a stamp for all occasions.
They are offering this weeks randomly drawn winner the prize of 3 stamps of their choice.



5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This is a gorgeous card. I lov ethe papers and colours and the punched border edges are fabulous. Really sweet image and a charming layout. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Tracy and as always your colouring is amazing.x

Kim. said...

Another cutie image coloured beautifully, I think I may just have to try those aquamarkers I keep putting it off lol. This card looks so much better in real life.
Kim xXx

Julie said...

Totally gorgeous, Tracy!! So many fab design elements - the punched border and papers are yummy!! Fab colouring too! Juliex