Thursday 22 July 2010

Love Birds

It's the last day of term here, and i just can't believe how fast the academic year has flown. I just hope we have some good weather for the next six weeks, so we can get on the beach.
Anyway here's my Squiggle Stamps project for this week,  i just adore this image designed by Carol Bateup.
Love Birds is available in rubber here, and as a digi stamp here.
 Again i have used this months prize challenge requirements of scallops, stitches and swirls.
There's still time to enter and be in with the chance of winning a £20 Squiggle Stamps gift voucher.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful Tracy! I am planning to use this image for my Mum & Dad's Wedding anniversary card. xx Jenny xx

Jennifer said...

..btw, can i just ask, is that lovely corner flourish a die? I think it's something else I 'need' lol xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This is a gorgeous card. I just love the love birds - they are so sweet. I love the colours and the stitching is fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim. said...

This is the perfect image for an anniversary, it is so sweet and looks lovely in these colours.
Kim xXx

chris said...

Hi Tracy, what a picture these two are, I so love what you have done with them, beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracy. Love the colourng of the image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Caryn said...

This is gorgeous tracy - fabulous image.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

JaneH said...

Just discovered your blog and immediately bookmarked it! Beautiful cards and I love the way you colour them.

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is fabulous!