Friday 15 January 2010

It's Friday!!

I can't believe it's the weekend already and we're half way through January too. We are all waiting patiently here for my Niece to give birth to her first baby (which will make me a Great Aunt, oh that makes me feel old), he was due on the 12th of Jan, but being a typical male he's late! I can't blame him really it's been so cold and with all the snow we've had, it wouldn't have been nice to come out of the warm cosy place he is right now.

Anyway here's my last two projects for Craftytemplates.




The mini January sale is going on right now, so if you're quick, you could grab yourself a bargain kit for just £5 including postage, (UK only).

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE!!!! Congrats (almost) Great Auntie! xxD

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
These are absolutely gorgeous. Brilliant, bright and cheerie.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jaspere said...

That bear is the cutest.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to find a free cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other light of day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.devhub.com] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the get the better of situation on the trellis-work to perceive cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, place gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to find a on the house cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other period, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.tumblr.com/] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the most outstanding ready on the trellis-work to find cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, place gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to ascertain a on the house cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.tumblr.com/] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the get the better of place on the reticle to perceive cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, position gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.