Tuesday 15 September 2009

Yummy brownies!!!

Well my son thinks this is the best project i've ever made, not because he likes my box, but he loves brownies, and the fact i told him i was going to bake some this morning, so i could photograph them, made this his favorite creation of mine. My hubby thinks i'm just crazy, baking so i could stage a photo, but he won't complain when he's eating the brownies.


The label on this box is part of the FROM MY KITCHEN printable stamp set which contains 41 images!!!

And it's also on SPECIAL OFFER................

If you purchase this set from today through Saturday the 19th of September and receive the
APRON SHAPED CARD set for free.

The instuctions on how to make the box can be found here.
I also found this fab tutorial on how to make paper flowers, mine aren't quite perfect, as i struggled with the middle bits, but i'm quite happy with how they turned out for my first attempt. I don't have the punch that Maria used, so i used the flower on the Cricut New Arrival cart, cut at 2".
I dripped a little Glossy Accents on them to look like water droplets.

Close up of my flowers...........


Just to prove i really baked brownies........... my home smells all chocolatey now.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool project!

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg ...first off your project is stunning...but those flowers are to die for...wow girl..

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This box is beautiful. The roses are stunningly gorgeous and the embellies on the front of the box are beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Caryn said...

Oh those flowers are just amazing. I can almost smell the cake too!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Tara said...

Wow Tracy, I love your creation and your flowers look brilliant, love the little droplets!
Hugs Tara xx

Kim. said...

Oh Tracy this box is gorgeous and I love those flowers, they have got to be the most real looking flowers I have seen in a long while. Brownies look yummy too!!
Kim xXx

Sam said...

Oh Tracy, those flowers came out great and the brownies look pretty delish too!! Steve may be right though, baking just for a photo shoot! ;)
xxx

Nikki said...

Tracy, THIS IS GORGEOUS! The glossy accents are a perfect touch to those beautiful flowers you did.
Hugs!
-Nikki

Cat said...

Dumb question here, but here goes. Is there instructions on how to score the cardstock for the brownie box? Is there a scoring tool? I'd probably cut right through the paper if I didn't know the proper way to do it. I think I'd like to buy the brownie box, but I don't know anything about paper crafting.
calicopurr@msn.com