Thursday 13 August 2009

Back to school

This is my first ever hinged card and it was so much fun to make. I found the image for free on a colouring page site , which i coloured with my Promarkers. I thought that the sentiment from The Cutting Cafe' printable stamp set called School Days would be the perfect accompaniment. Regina has released so many great sets recently, i want to make something from all of them, but there's just not enough hours in the day, or should that be night?, as the children are on school holidays so there's not much crafting going on during the day.



Don't forget if haven't already done so , you can still get the I HAVE FAITH IN YOU set absolutey free until the end of August.

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, I have never seen one hinged like that before. Ideal for a child.
Kim xXx

AUsome mom said...

This is too dang cute! Please share where the coloring page came from. It's just the cutest!!

Mole said...

Clever stuff, Tracy, as usual. Thanks for reminder about the freebie stamps.

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my......first that darn image is adorable...secondly....that hinge card is fab........wowzer....hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Tracy, this is absolutely adorable! Love that image and your coloring is fantastic! Great card! hugs!

bonnie said...

so cute and cheery...love it Bonnie x