Friday 3 July 2009

The Next Level - issue 5

It's another fantastic issue of The Next Level this week. This weeks challenge is sketch based, and again the design team have made some stunning samples. I'm really not happy with my finished card, i'm actually a little embarrassed showing it, i think i over did the gold embossing powder for a start, but i don't have the time to make another one, so here it is.
Just one more thing, i'd like to wish all my blogging friends in the USA, a very happy 4th July, hope you have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

gwyneth said...

for what it's worth I really like it( he he ). No seriously, it's lovely.

~amy~ said...

I think it's a lovely card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous card as alway ,fabulous colour and detail
huge thanks for joining this weeks challenge over at the next levelhugs
Dawn+Ann xxxx