Thursday 4 December 2008

A crafty day.

I do love crafting days, especially when the weather outside is dreadful, as it is today. It's wet, and very windy, with a few wintry showers thrown in too. So i'm staying in the warm and doing a bit of design team work for Sarahscards. I didn't tell you, did i?, i had an invite to join Sarahscards full time design team, working with her fab card making kits, (i have only been guest designer for them in the past) and of course i said yes.


Here's the card i gave a peek of earlier, using the scrummy Craftytemplates 'Bling and the city' goodies kit and templates Leo sent me. There's still a sale going on too, so pop over a bag yourself a bargain, or two.

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Whoooo.....Tracy I LOVE this card....oh my it's wonderful!!! Congrats on making the DT!! HUGS!!

Ruthy said...

really lovely card Tracy and well done on joining Sarahs team, her kits are fab.

Debbie said...

Hi Tracy great card - now why didn't I think of that..lol, lol

The Bling in the City kit is soo scrummy to work with. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY TRACY!!!!! They are gonna be sooo happy to have you on board!!! This card is amazing!! you are so talented and a huge congrats to you for making the DT!! there's not one person that could deserve it more! Hugs!!

Nancy said...

girl---I knew this was going to be an card by the preview posted below...I absolutely love this Tracy...Congrats on the new DT...you are soo talented...

Nikki said...

VERY COOL!!! How inventive! Tracy, you rock!
Hugs, Nikki