Saturday 16 August 2008

At last!



I have finally got some crafting done, probably because i had to. It's my Niece's 11th B'Day tomorrow, and i was all ready to buy her a card from the store, but they were all girlie and pretty, and girlie she's not (she is pretty though). She loves playing Guitar Heroes on her Wii, so i decided to make her a card, and with that in mind i made her this card. The guitar and tattoo are from the Indie Art cart, and the word Niece is cut from Street Sign, i hope she likes it.

Oh and I drew the strings on with a Sakura clear stardust pen using a ruler.

7 comments:

Ruthy said...

what a great card, I'm sure your niece will love it, I know I would.

Unknown said...

Oh Tracy this is gorgeous, well my nearly 11 year old would looooove this, gotta go see if I can find that cartridge lol

kisatrtle said...

How did you do the "strings"? Are they just stickled on? So cute I think I want the cart...sigh.

michelle said...

Hi Tracey glad to see your creating again and that you enjoyed your trip !! i love this card and i am sure your niece will also !!

Tracy said...

Thanks for all your kind comments.

kisatrtle said...
How did you do the "strings"?

I drew them on with a Sakura clear glitter pen using a ruler. HTH x

Sam said...

Another great card, glad your niece like it. x

Nikki said...

Tracy! This is sooooo cool! she must have loved it!

:)