Friday 2 May 2008

BBTB Ampersand contest

This is my entry for the contest over at BBTB. The criteria for the contest was to make a project using the Ampersand (the 'and' sign) from either George or Plantin Schoolbook. I used the one from Plantin Schoolbook. I welded two together using CDS to make the card base, and also used Plantin Schoolbook for the Mr and Mrs, which i also welded on the CDS. All the other cuts are from the Wedding solutions cart, except the scalloped oval tag and oval tag on the box, which are from Alphalicious.

This is the box i made for my card.

12 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY GOOSH..............OH MY...OH .... MY........THIS IS FAB.......OH MY

Amy T. said...

This is such a great idea, I think i am going to have to try it!

Jenny said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love everthing about this! Great job!

Em said...

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

This is just AMAZING!

You are such a clever bunny!!

michelle said...

FANTASTIC !!! just stunning !!

kisatrtle said...

Regina is right...this is wonderful!

Tonya said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! That is fantastic...and beautiful...and amazing...and GOOD LUCK! I would vote for you if it would count!

Rina Bretz said...

This is amazing! Great job!

Nikki said...

This is stunning!! Love the top hat, love it all!!!!! If I was to vote, this would be the winner!

:)

Dawny P said...

This is just fantastic!!! If this doesn't win then I'll eat my (top) hat lolxxx Just saw it on Inspirational Bloggers and had to stop by. Wow - how clever are you!!! Hope you don't mind but I am going to put a link on my blog to yours so that I can keep coming back to see what's new xxx

Suzanne Vaughan said...

What a fantastic project! I love it!

Diana Mancuso said...

Thanks for being such a source of inspiration. Ever since I saw this card back in February, I wanted to try one but didn't have CDS to make one up. I made a simple one by sticking two ampersands together at the fold, if that makes any sense. Anyway, here's a link to my take on your awesome creation.