Wednesday 5 March 2008

Two cards, same papers.

This week i've made two cards using the same BG papers, they are from the LilyKate collection. I also used my Cricut Expression for both.

For the first one i used Mickey and Friends cart for Minnie, Mini Monos for the scalloped circle frame, and scallop boarder and flower from Accent Essentials. I also used Textile Texture Cuttlebug embossing folder.


For this Easter card, the Easter basket and eggs are cut from Doodlecharms, the scalloped tag from Alphalicious, the words are welded on the DSS using Jasmine and the scallop frame, is the waste from the Mini Monos scalloped circle i used on my Minnie card the other day. I also used Swiss dots and Distressed stripes Cuttlebug embossing folders. The flowers are a punch and have a dot of brown stickles in the centre.


3 comments:

Patsy Jackson said...

Both beautiful cards Tracy! Love how you've embossed the eggs too!

Fab news on your Hallmark win!!! Woweee!

Take care,
Patsy x

Stamp n Sparkle said...

These cards are adorable! I love the Easter Basket with the daisy trim, very cute! Such a lot of detail in both.
Zee

Sharon Caudle said...

Love them BOTH!!! Minnie is just too cute and I love the embossing and scallops! The easter egg basket is awesome!